Sign in to follow this  
Tampa Doll

C’ville September 2013 Tote

Congratulations Skoggy!  Its a wonderful feeling when you realize you are the newest member of the "Bag Lady Club."  Let me tell you that feeling never goes away.  It just gets better with time.  This month it has been 3 years exactly when I became the newest member.  I still glow from the top of my head to the tip of my toes.  Oh the fun I have when I take my bag with me some place and someone asks if I made my bag and I get to reply no but a special friend made it just for me.  Congratulations and Welcome to the club.

Congrats Skoggy!!! Welcome to the club!!! Isn't it the most wonderful feeling?  I still smile every time I look at mine (which is often as it is never far from my site, lol)

Congratulations Skoggy!  Like the other bag ladies before me have said....the feelings you are having right now don't wane with time...I've had my bag almost 2 years and still feel very special!  Have fun filling it with wips!

Thanks everyone.

My Mum saw the bag and loved it as well and I had to explain the lovliness of Tampa Doll to her. :D Her response was "that is such a beautiful thing to do" and yes it is. It is currently sat next to my yarny chair with afghan squares in it. I can't help but grin every time I see it. :hug

• Like 1

Congratulations and welcome to the club.  As those before have said, you always feel special, every time you look at it.

I was just thinking, (always a dangerous thing) we need Tampa Guy to do another list of all the bags.  I tried looking for the one he previously posted but couldn't find it.  This way we would know who already has a bag so we can help you with the 100th one.

I was just thinking, (always a dangerous thing) we need Tampa Guy to do another list of all the bags.  I tried looking for the one he previously posted but couldn't find it.  This way we would know who already has a bag so we can help you with the 100th one.

He will strangle me so I will put the the link here.  Crochetville totes and owners