Sign in to follow this  
Tampa Doll

C’ville September 2013 Tote

Happy Labor Doay to all who celebrate it.

Well our post office is at it again.  It took 3 days for the tote to get from Palm Harbor Post Office to Miami and 2 days to leave Miami Post Office.  5 Days can you believe that?

Here is your next clue and it is a picture clue.  Now we all have to wait till the package gets delivered, because I can no longer trace it.

Here is a fun fact:

This Country  is the only one in the world which doesn’t have the country’s name in its postage stamps

post-105-0-51065800-1378123899_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 1

Happy Labor Doay to all who celebrate it.

Well our post office is at it again.  It took 3 days for the tote to get from Palm Harbor Post Office to Miami and 2 days to leave Miami Post Office.  5 Days can you believe that?

Here is your next clue and it is a picture clue.  Now we all have to wait till the package gets delivered, because I can no longer trace it.

Here is a fun fact:

This Country  is the only one in the world which doesn’t have the country’s name in its postage stamps

When I send stuff across the pond with a tracking number, after it leaves the U.S., I go to Royal Mail and track with the same number. It's worked for me. Just a tip :-)

When I send stuff across the pond with a tracking number, after it leaves the U.S., I go to Royal Mail and track with the same number. It's worked for me. Just a tip :-)

Thanks for the tip.  I tried that once and Nada, but I am going to try again.  The Post Office says I should be able to.

yipee skippy,know the place,now I'm stumped cause there is numerous people in that region

I 'll go with my first guess............ its............... hahaha,the gal can keep her secrets

I have tried to trace this package, with no luck.

You will have to go to Royal Mail and put in  LJ153083588US

.  It is no longer in the USA.

While we are waiting here is a fun fact.

Buckingham Palace was built on the site of a notorious brothel.

This is where I am getting my fun facts. Fun Facts of the UK

Edited by Tampa Doll

I have tried to trace this package, with no luck.

You will have to go to Royal Mail and put in.  It is no longer in the USA.

While we are waiting here is a fun fact.

Buckingham Palace was built on the site of a notorious brothel.

This is where I am getting my fun facts. Fun Facts of the UK

Too bad.  It just makes it all more suspenseful.  ;)

That's a strange place for a palace and even stranger that it's a fun fact, lol.

When it gets there, this will be it's new home.

While I have your attention.  In 10 totes we will have made 100.  So those of you who have a tote, perhaps you can help me with our 100th owner.  Just a thought.

post-105-0-60338400-1378404428_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

When it gets there, this will be it's new home.

While I have your attention.  In 10 totes we will have made 100.  So those of you who have a tote, perhaps you can help me with our 100th owner.  Just a thought.

Uhh, Mary Jo I think you will have made 100 and we just tagged along.  By help do you mean suggestions on the 100th owner or do you have something else in mind?

Keep in mind maybe a name, we have 10 months to think about it.   I can not believe that next July it will be 100 and hopefully the owner will be special.

• Like 1

Can't believe I almost missed this months bag!  Crazy stuff happening with us right now,and still don't have all our stuff moved from the East Coast to the Mid-West yet!  Can't wait to congratulate the new bag lady whomever she may be!  ;)

Mary Jo... ALL bag owners are special, and :manyheart   YOU  :manyheart  have made them feel that way!!!  :manyheart 

10 months is a long time to think about this.  Just what I need, time!  LOL

• Like 2

Mary Jo... ALL bag owners are special, and :manyheart   YOU  :manyheart  have made them feel that way!!!  :manyheart 

10 months is a long time to think about this.  Just what I need, time!  LOL

I second this!  I still feel special!  Geez...I just realized it's been almost 2 years since I received mine!!!!  Wow time files.....

Edited by smokeyp81

I have a couple of more facts that might interest you.

The RMS Carhathia that saved the Titantic survivors was built near here.

You have windshield wipers on your car thanks to a Geordie (name for the natives of Newcastle).

Finally Home to the biggest shopping mall in Europe.

I love learning things about where the tote is going.

Very interesting facts about where the new tote is going to reside!!!!

I can't wait till it's delivered!!!!

And 10 mos is a long time to think! I can't believe it's going be 100 totes across the country and pond that will have been made! Amazing!!! I feel so honored to be among the wonderful group of 'bag ladies'. Proud owner of Jelly Beans, I am!!!

Squeeee!!!!!!! Its meeeeee! :D I am bag lady #90!

I've known for a while thanks to the first 2 written clues but the 2nd photo sealed it as, if you didn't know, that had a picture of my house in it :D I was like "Ooo... thats my house!". I am so stoked. It such a special feeling to be a bag lady. It even more lovely in person. And the added gift is lovely and it going to hang on my kitchen wall. :hug

Without further ado, Basket of Berries with it new owner. :)

post-54070-0-34990500-1378559448_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Oh I am so glad, now I can sleep :night   I will second the beautiful daughter and she looks like she is not giving up the trivet. :rofl 

I had a feeling that you would know by the picture and I do hope you did not mind.  They could not see the address or anything.

Enjoy your bag and may it serve you well. :clap