In an effort to help those less fortunate than us, I am looking for people to dig into your hearts and even deeper into your yarn stash. I am looking for volunteers to make granny squares, to be pieced together, to make afghans for charity. Also anyone how would like to donate hats, booties burp clothes and any other baby items for hospitals would be very much appreciated. I have a few charities... in mind, but would love any ideas for more. The thought of one person making a whole blanket can be daunting, but if each of us made one or two squares, the task would take minimal effort.

Of course, if you want to make a whole afghan that would be wonderful too!
What if compassionate and creative women all over the USA donated only one 8 inch knitted or crocheted square and donated it? Or donated a set of hats booties and burp clothes? Can you imagine the number of people we could help? Please know that we deeply appreciate your contribution. Also know that you are making a difference in the life of someone else.

http://yarnoverforlove.blogspot.com/
Facebook: Yarn Over For Love

If you are looking for granny squares, y ou might consider getting on the thread listed below, we specialize in granny squares, and also, mailing one or two, isn't going to break anyones bank, right... Check us out in the Granny Square slash comfortghan thread listed below..See ya there!!

Archived