Jump to content
  • 0

Help with Tunisian Crochet...is there a term for the technique I am using...



Hi!  I am working on my first tunisian crochet pattern and it is a bit fiddly to explain.  I am hoping one of you seasoned tunisian crocheters can put a name to what I am doing.


3 main things:  

  • is there a specific name for the row of chain-like stitches running up the beginning of each simple stitch row?
  • If I were to pull up a loop in the next vertical bar in the forward pass (so only one vertical bar) and then pull through both loops on my hook (like making a standard single crochet), what would I call that manoeuvre? 
  • is there a specific name for the vertical bar of the last stitch (so the left edge of my work)?  Or do I just call it the ending vertical bar?

Please contact me if this isn't clear enough and you need me to elaborate.


Thank you in advance,



Link to post
Share on other sites

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...