beccalovely

UK online yarn store

I just had to share what a great experience I've had with www.woolwarehouse.co.uk

I know most of the 'ville are from across the pond, but if anyone in the UK is looking for a good online store I'd definitely recommend this one. 

I've placed orders with them at least half a dozen times now, and every time it has arrived within 48 hours - usually the very next day - even when I use the free delivery option (for orders over £25).

I've bought yarn, hooks, french-knitting dolls and even buttons, everything has been top quality. 

The photos of the yarn they sell are great too - the colours when the yarn arrives in real life are never different to what I've seen on screen. 

The prices are excellent value for money, and they have a really good selection compared to some other good value for money sites I've looked at.

And to my delight, when I received my latest order yesterday, they'd included a free pom pom maker as a gift! 

This site looks great! I've been looking for a really bright green yarn in aran weight for ages now and this has something perfect!

Thank you very much!

• Like 1

Thank you! I never really know where to shop for yarn and end up taking a chance. Will use them next time X

• Like 1

how do they compare to deramores.com