gail0483

Please help with lapghans and other warming things

Hi everyone, my name is Gail. I volunteer 2 days a week at a nursing home helping the nurses do some of everything especially when it comes to feeding and bathing those who cant do for themselves at all. I volunteer 1 day a week at a retirement home helping who ever grabs me first do what things they need help with. I try to concentrate on the people in wheelchairs. Well I am asking for any help with lapghans, slippers, hats, scarves, wintery stuff that the elderly can use as the weather gets colder. All help will be greatly appreciated. Please help me if you can. Thank you.

Please send any donations to:

Gail Woodruff

3190 Sussex Drive Apt 118

Emporia VA 23847

How wonderful you are to do all of this special volunteering! (The world needs more people like you.) I will see what I can do and wish you the best with your endeavors.

I have a lapghan I have been working on forever. Working on a babyghan for my cousin. When I finish babyghan, I will finish lapghan. Will try to send it to you. No promises though, I have a lot going on, but will try my best.

Thank you so much for replying. I know what you mean, I stay busy making things for everyone trying to get them done asap before the cool weather sets in.