Closed, testers found: Belly bag (Sm bag/basket)

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: Sc

Pattern Style (written, symbol chart, etc.): Written

Pattern Photo (optional):C5C087E7-orig.jpg

85634A44-orig.jpg

Skill Level: Begginer/ intermediate

Yarn/Material/Tools Required:  I used red heart supper saver. Green, red, white and black. You can use any color. I used RHSS because it tends to stretch some.

Fiber Fill, G hook and J hook

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 5

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: Less then 12 hours

Deadline: 8/26/13

Tester Experience: Experienced testers plz. this is my very first Pattern I have done.

Tester Responsibilities: Of course making sure the pattern works for you. I can do it in my head but writing what I am doing is the hard part. If you know a better simpler way of wording, if you see any errors, anything that confuses you. Anything you look at and say that isnt right I want to know

Any Special Software Requirements Typed up in Microsoft Word

Compensation

Please specify what compensation you are offering to pattern testers: Free copy of Final Pattern.  This pattern is small after I get all the bugs fixed it will have 3-4 sizes. 

This is way too cute. I would love to test it for you. I will pm my email to you. I've tested several items and you can find my project pages on ravelry under rht59.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Tammy

How is it going ladies? Annie has filled me in on a few areas of confusion. How is everyone else getting along?

Good morning,

Just wanted to touch base with you. I have a couple other small projects I need to finish up...then on to the froggy. ( I work during the week, but am off on Friday to Sunday every week, so no problem with your timeline. )

Enjoy your day!

Tammy

I finished mine up today and sent you an E-mail.  I hope it went thru.  My desk top has been acting flaky again.  He is the cutest little guy, Even my husband commented how cute it is, lol!  I can't wait to see what the other testers come up with.  If you want me to post a pic here just let me know otherwise I will wait.  Hugs, Ann

ug

Archived