Been MIA..........

teakaycee

So stopping in here first to say HI

Wow... did I get busy!   Started working at the Elementary School....Hubby had a slight relapse.. but it all under control now!   My 14 yr old had a relapse.... and Praise God he is doing great also!   Baseball season hit and I was never home!  My summer is almost over and school is about to start up again.   Gee Whiz................ and I've missed so much fun here!   *sigh*

Anyway.........................  HI everyone!!!!  Miss you!!!!

:heart

:mug

OMGosh..................Hi :hi everyone!!!!

Oh how I've missed you all!

If any of you keep up with my blog at all... you'd understand how crazy its been!   LOL

And I cant believe how time has flown by so quickly this year!   What in the world happened?   It was just Valentines day yesterday... Now its time for school to start... then we'll be celebrating Christmas.   Wow!!!

I'm so sorry if I didnt answer anyone's emails or messages!   I have only really been posting on FB and my blog just to do my best to keep family and friends up to date! 

Goodness its good to be back here!   I need to take a little time and look around the threads.   I didnt do that last night... was finishing up some laundry from a trip we just got back from.

Oh ... there is so much to share with you guys!  So many pictures... so much good news.... :D

Okay... need a :mug refill.... then I'll poke around here and see what everyone has been up to.

{{{hugs hugs hugs}}}

Hi there!  So good to see you back.  You've been in my thoughts a lot lately.  Happy to hear that things have turned around and hubby and son are doing better. Hugs and good thoughts to you and your family... :hug

Hi there!  So good to see you back.  You've been in my thoughts a lot lately.  Happy to hear that things have turned around and hubby and son are doing better. Hugs and good thoughts to you and your family... :hug

Hey hon..................

How are you Ann?

gosh I missed you and everyone here!

:hug

:hug

:hug back at ya hon!

Well hello Neighbor!! Good to see you're back Tammy!

Hey there Neighbor!!!  Good to see you too!   One of these days we need to get together for a coffee date!  :D

:welcome back Tam!  Glad to hear your 'boys' are doing better :hug

So stopping in here first to say HI

Wow... did I get busy!   Started working at the Elementary School....Hubby had a slight relapse.. but it all under control now!   My 14 yr old had a relapse.... and Praise God he is doing great also!   Baseball season hit and I was never home!  My summer is almost over and school is about to start up again.   Gee Whiz................ and I've missed so much fun here!   *sigh*

Anyway.........................  HI everyone!!!!  Miss you!!!!

Archived