Cuddly Baby

Shellie

This is a pattern on Etsy by Mari-Liis Lille (www.lilleliis.com).   I love it because it can be so versatile.   I am going to try one with a pacifier at some point and with a curl of hair on another one.   Do you think $20 is too high for these?   They are 15 inches tall and about 8 inches wide from hand to hand.   I am going to make some smaller ones but I wondered if that is fair for the bigger ones.  Anyway, they are definitely cute!

post-15976-0-41560400-1375669860_thumb.jpg

post-15976-0-43189800-1375669862_thumb.jpg

post-15976-0-32962600-1375669864_thumb.jpg

Very cute.  You might want to try $15 for it.  I've sold at craft fairs and people aren't that willing to pay much unfortunately.  That's just been my experience.  Good luck.

Thanks!  I was thinking $15 myself but wanted to get some thoughts.   :)

I don't know what to tell you, but $15 sounds good to me.  He is just adorable. 

The sad thing is that if it was in a big named store with a designer name, it would be very expensive.

Now as to size, I remember when my granddaughters were down here, they always went for the smaller dolls that they could hold in their hands.

I don't know what to tell you, but $15 sounds good to me.  He is just adorable. 

The sad thing is that if it was in a big named store with a designer name, it would be very expensive.

Now as to size, I remember when my granddaughters were down here, they always went for the smaller dolls that they could hold in their hands.

I'll eventually try these in thread just for the fun of it but I think I will try a baby yarn next.   This was size 4 yarn.

Archived