Tampa Doll

C’ville August 2013 Tote

Just got caught up with the postings... I'm sorry to hear about your footsie-tootsie, Mary Jo! Hope you feel better! :hug

P.S. I had an owie last weekend from my parrot. She bit through a blood vessel in my hand. Lots of interesting shades of red, blue, green and brown going on there now. ;)

Oh, no!  I have a lovely scar next to the nail of my left index finger thanks to my African Grey parrot.  Fingers love to bleed!

Welcome to the Club Linda,though I think Maryland has about the same delicious shell fish too as it is part of the same Bay! ;)  

Congrats and :welcome to the club!!  I was able to guess this time, too - and I didn't have to wait to see if I was right!!  :yay

You can't beat the shell fish, especially the crabs from the Cheaspeake Bay.  That is one thing I miss living down here.

Oh a bit by a parrot, :eek  that can hurt and bleeding also. :yuck    I hope it is ok.

So glad you like it, I really liked this one as I was working on it.

Enjoy your bag and may it serve you well.  Now off to match the color of my toe. :devil  :rofl 

• Like 2

Congratulations, pineknott!!!! So very happy for you. What a lovely lovely bag! :cheer

Oh, no!  I have a lovely scar next to the nail of my left index finger thanks to my African Grey parrot.  Fingers love to bleed!

Yes, their beaks are super strong. I have a Moluccan Cockatoo, whose mate is my DH.  :yes

Congratulations and welcome to the Bag Lady Club.  It is an exciting feeling when you find out you are the lucky one.  That feeling only gets better with time.  Whenever I take my bag with me, someone usually ask if I made it and I get to say no but a special friend made it just for me.  Oh the feeling I get when I say that.  It just warms me from the top of my head to the end of my toes.  

And I am so glad Mary Jo didn't disappear again. ;)

Nope learned my lesson last time.  If a picture does not load, go away and find someone to help you.  Do not try three times.

It warms my heart to hear how you all love your totes.

I can't believe that I totally forgot about this months tote! :blink My head has been in the clouds lately!  Anyway, it's beautiful and I want to congratulate Pineknott for joining the club!!! :yay   MaryJo, I hope your foot is starting to heal.  :hug

I don't know how you do it Tampa Doll.  A different combination of colors each time and always such a nice story behind each set of colors.  As a previous winner I can tell you that these bags are wonderful and oh so practical.  They are so big and roomy and you can use them for anything that needs toting.  Naturally this is not an entry, just a testimonial.

Congratulations, pineknott!!!! So very happy for you. What a lovely lovely bag! :cheer

Yes, their beaks are super strong. I have a Moluccan Cockatoo, whose mate is my DH.  :yes

Oh, the mate issue!  :lol  Mine chose a sister I was living with at the time.  From having been my pal and baby, he went to, "Get away from me when your sister is here."  lol.  They have quite the attitude.  I hope your finger mends soon if it hasn't already :)

Congratulations..> The bag is BEAUTIFUL... I love the cheery colors, another success Mary Jo.   :)