FRIENDSHIP GRANNY SQUARE afghan, thanks to all that helped!

katyallen815

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 11 months later...

no real pattern, just arranged them as I saw fit, feel free to make one of your own, and have fun placing all the different colors.... see my link below to the thread where the people that helped by making a square or two, and I meet regularly and still offer our help to those needing squares! link is below friendship/comfort ghans...thanks again.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

we're working now, we're doing birthday squares for our members and will soon be up to June birthdays!!! check the first post of the thread nikki, and scroll down, to see whose birthdays we are making some squares for now!! the girls not collecting, we send a card, and or a little giftee, maybe something we have made, or picked up, and wish them a happy birthday, they both still send out to all of us, so they do a lot for us, even though they are not collecting at the moment... You should ask to see, some of their ghans they made with squares from all of us, Iknow there are several that hve completed one or more actually, with this thread!! If you want your name on the list, to receive some for your birthday, lemme know, ha ha, I already know your birthday, and you will have time to get in if you want in!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived