CLOSED: A Mother's Love Cradle Purse

Navymomx2

Testers Found, TYVM

Pattern Information

Pattern Description:  A Cradle Purse for 5 - 6 inch baby dolls  You will be testing the Purse, Mattress, Blanket and Pillows ONLY, the pattern DOES NOT include the doll clothing.

Pattern Style Pattern is in written form with photo'sWritten in US Terminology, uses basic stitches with the following additional stitches, fpdc (front post double crochet), fptrc (front post triple crochet).

Skill Level: Intermediate

Yarn/Material/Tools Required:   All Tools and Supplies to be furnished BY Tester

WW Yarn (2 Colors) 1 skein of each color would be more than enough

Sport Weight (baby) yarn, small amt for doll blanket

Small amt of Fiber Fill for Mattress and Pillows

F & G Hooks

Needle

Stitch Markers

5 - 6 inch baby doll, bear, etc (optional)

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed:  3

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: 2 Days at most

Deadline: Would like done within 2 weeks after testers are found. 

Tester Experience: Previous Experience in Testing preferred, will consider inexperienced testers.

Tester Responsibilities: Testers are expected to complete the project

Report any errors in stitch count or typographical errors

Feedback regarding readability of the pattern

Take photo of final product

Any Special Software Requirements: PDF Reader

Compensation

Please specify what compensation you are offering to pattern testers: Free copy of final pattern

Those wanting to test, please contact me at navymomsnook AT yahoo DOT com, you can also message me on here but the quickest communications would be at my email address above.  Please include your email address if you message me.  Thank you very much.

post-6252-0-83518200-1373635151_thumb.jpgpost-6252-0-69780300-1373635189_thumb.jpg

Archived