Sign in to follow this  
mandymae

Herrschners Baby Yarn

Does anyone have any experience working with Herrschners baby yarn(s)? I've never ordered from them/used their product, but their prices look great and I'm looking to stock up on baby yarns so I can get ahead and hopefully start selling some of my work. Any opinions are very much appreciated!

I've not used their baby yarn, but I have used their worsted 8 yarn and it's wonderful.   ( I'm thinning the herd so I have a whole bunch in the recycling center section of crochetville - destash thread for sale cheap).

As I said, I've not used the baby yarn, but if the quality is like the worsted 8, you can buy in confidence!

Edited by nancybanta

I've not used their baby yarn, but I have used their worsted 8 yarn and it's wonderful.   ( I'm thinning the herd so I have a whole bunch in the recycling center section of crochetville - destash thread for sale cheap).

As I said, I've not used the baby yarn, but if the quality is like the worsted 8, you can buy in confidence!

Thank you! Their prices are just so good, and they have a LOT more color variety than what is in my local craft stores, it's hard to pass up!