Greetings, from south east England!

decode

Just a post to say hello, and a little introduction! I am a final year university student of social science, and I have recently wandered into the world of crochet and all things yarn-y and fab. I have made up a few basic crochet pieces now, including some hot water bottle covers, iPad and phone cases, hats/gloves/bags, and followed some small amigurumi patterns! I love trying out different yarns and hooks, and currently love my multi-coloured aluminium hooks and some 50/50 cotton/bamboo yarn that I found on sale in my local shop.  :dance 

Although I am trying to improve my crafting, I am having a little break from actually *doing* the crocheting, as I have a lot of (study) work to do, but decided to join this site as a way to stay connected to this wonderful new hobby!

Thanks for reading my introduction, and feel free to send me a message!

:welcome from Pittsburgh

Just a post to say hello, and a little introduction! I am a final year university student of social science, and I have recently wandered into the world of crochet and all things yarn-y and fab. I have made up a few basic crochet pieces now, including some hot water bottle covers, iPad and phone cases, hats/gloves/bags, and followed some small amigurumi patterns! I love trying out different yarns and hooks, and currently love my multi-coloured aluminium hooks and some 50/50 cotton/bamboo yarn that I found on sale in my local shop.  :dance 

Although I am trying to improve my crafting, I am having a little break from actually *doing* the crocheting, as I have a lot of (study) work to do, but decided to join this site as a way to stay connected to this wonderful new hobby!

Thanks for reading my introduction, and feel free to send me a message!

Thank you everyone for such a lovely warm welcome! It's always a little bit daunting, trying to 'introduce' yourself for the first time.

Hello and Welcome from Newcastle!!! :hi

Whereabouts in the South East are you? I grew up in Hastings. :)

I am living and studying just outside Brighton right now, in Falmer. My university has a campus in Hastings, but I haven't had cause to visit there yet :D though I would surely like to, at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived