Crochet confessions....

Ahhhhhhh I lost my 5mm crochet hook!!! Working on second slipper of a pair, was sat outside on the deck finishing it off and dropped my hook, and it slid through the decking!! Can't believe it. 

And how is this a confession I hear you wonder..? because it has provided me with the perfect excuse to buy more hooks!! 

I thought I'd better order the same aluminium 5mm to finish off the remaining slipper, but I also 'accidentally' ordered some bamboo hooks too, been wanting to try them! 

• 2 weeks later...

I got a small confession of my own. I had bought some yarn awhile back & I was working on a snuggle for a family member that I knew would really enjoy it. I got to a skein that I promise you was the same skein & color & all but it felt really different. But you know what I just keep using because I didn't want to frog & rip it all out. On this same project, I got to some yarn barf that liked like it had not been spun at all. I hate to say this but you know I just keep going & used it as if it was just a regular part of the yarn. I probably should have cut it out & tied the good part of the yarn to the part of the yarn that I was already working w/ but I didn't. Either way, it looked fine & you really can't tell the difference at all.

Archived