Tampa Doll

C’Ville July 2013 Tote

Congratulations and Welcome to the Club!!! And I'm happy to hear that the house trouble will soon be a distant memory!! It IS amazing how Mary Jo just has a way of knowing who would benefit from the joy that the tote brings!!!!

Congrats on the bag and the new house!!!!  I know that your bag will bring you a lot of joy.  Whenever I look at mine I think of MaryJo, the 'ville and all the special people here.  It's like getting a hug from my long distance friends whenever I need it.  Welcome to the club! :hug

:yay Congratulations and welcome to the Bag Lady Club!  :yay 

Hope that your move goes well!

Cheryl

Hi

Thank you all again for all the good wishes for the tote and the move We are in midst of the move and my son happened to find the flag afghan I made him when he got out of Marine boot camp 7 years ago. He now is a long distance trucker and just got home tonight to help us move. I explained to him and he enjoyed learning about being a bag lady ....so naturally he asked me to post this picture for all of you with his best wishes for a safe and happy July 4th....

post-7413-0-41476800-1372906592_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know how you keep putting them out month after month. I am amazed. I bet not any 2 are the same color either. They are all gems.

Congratulations Craftlady1956!!!  It's always exciting to find out you are the new "Bag Lady."  That exciting feeling always gets better as time passes by.  I thought it was so funny for you to be the go-between for Mary Jo while she was having computer problems and you were the one to be the next "Bag Lady."  Honestly that Mary Jo is down right sneaky.

• Like 1

Thanks so much.. everyone...just been so busy unpacking after the move....about 80% done..yay!!!!! Been communicating via personal email to Mary Jo....I feel awful for her as she is such a great person and she is so very frustrated not being able to get onto the ville. Her PC is ok it's just NOT being able to get on with all of us here at the vile...She feels she is in some sort of "time out"....

By now I really thought it would be solved...but she still cannot get on... :(

Hopefully her internet service provider hasn't blocked it, but maybe her browser got cranky for some reason. 

I was really irritated when Adobe installed Google Chrome during a version upgrade (I didn't notice to uncheck the box), but it occured to me that if IE blew up for some reason, it wasn't a bad idea to have a backup browser.  If she hasn't already tried to access the 'ville on multiple browsers, and only has 1, it couldn't hurt to install another one.

I am back and I want to give a big THANK YOU to Lorriane for helping me with this.

I made the mistake of trying to post a picture 3 times when I could not get it posted.  The surver thought I was a bad guy.  All is well now and I am back.

I was so afraid this would be my last tote and so glad it is not.

Good luck with your bag and I can not thank you enough for all your help.

• Like 1

NOW AND ONLY NOW CAN I 'OFFICALLY" ACCEPT BEING THE NEWEST BAG LADY...OUR FRIEND HAS RETURNED AND IT IS CAUSE FOR CELEBRATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woo  :2magic 

WELCOME HOME :welcome IT WAS A PLEASURE TO ASSIST WITH THE COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND THE VILLE...I BET SOME FELT IT WAS RIGGED...BUT I HONESTLY NEVER EXPECTED TO BE THE BAG LADY THIS MONTH. IT SURE HAS BEEN A BUSY TIME...WITH MY MOVE, I FEEL ASHAMED TO SAY I'M NOT QUITE CERTAIN WHAT PLASTIC BIN THE TOTE IS IN AT THE MOMENT...STILL PACKED UP WITH MY STASH.......SOMEWHERE :ty  :ty  :ty    :c9  :c9  :c9 

Edited by craftylady1956