Tampa Doll

C’Ville July 2013 Tote

That is so cool that you were the go between and never suspected that u were the intended recipient. Congrats.

Collette it is just a random thing all you go to do is be active on the board.

Congrats!!!!!  You are very deserving!

How do I get into this monthly drawing?  These are all SO beautiful!!!

Every month Mary Jo searches far and wide for the perfect person to receive that month's tote...it's magic. She not only creates these beauties but just "knows" who to send it to...

No rhyme or reason just magic....

• Like 1

Congratulations! To funny you didn't even know it was you receiving the bag. I'm sure it brighten your day.

Congratulations!!! Wow, how cool is that you were giving us the clues and it was for YOU! So very happy for you ~ ENJOY! :manyheart 

Edited by TCarra

Hi everyone...

Still reeling for that surprise of being the NEW bag lady !!!! :c9  I thank you all so much for the god wishes I sure need them now.

As I explained we're going thru some very tough issues right now. Without going into all the details....We have a 4 year lease which goes till May 2015. A few days ago we were told there are new owners and that lease is void now. The law is on our side but it would be terrible to live here with legal issues circling us..... :reyes 

Yesterday I went and was advised of our rights and law etc. and upon returning from all this legal stuff..there was the tote waiting for me. So emtional. We also found a new home yesterday and will move within a few days. I have NOTHING packed. We live in a very large house and cannot begin to say all I need to do. I should say now the same owner is BEGGING us to stay. No.

Also last night while we slept this same person was trying to enter our home while we slept..scary.

No pity party for me..for I'M the new bag lady !!!!

Edited to add....just as I posted this we got the call--we're approved to move to new place---yay!!!!!!!

Edited by craftylady1956
  • Like 1

Thank you all so very much....what a wonderful group of people we have at the ville...♥

I probably will not be on much in the next few days but thank you all it means alot... :ghug

Congrats on receiving this great bag! Enjoy and happy crocheting!!

Sad that MaryJo gives so much of her time to make these wonderful bags every month for all these years and now she has to wait forever for someone to fix the problem so she can sign back on to the 'ville.. can't understand what's is taking so long, we miss her!

Wow. I can believe they were trying to enter the house like that. Did you call the police? or find out what in the world they were doing? That is scary. There is no way I would stay with them doing junk like that/ Glad you found a new place.  Once you get moved it should be a big relief. Prayers

Congrats Lorraine and welcome to the club!!!  It continues to amaze me how Mary Jo manages to get these to recipients at 'just the right time' for a little 'pick me up'!  Hoping everything works out for you :hug

SO happy for you! Congrats on both your new bag and your new home! :yay :clap  :yay  

I am sure you will be much happier unentangled with this legal stuff!

Happy fourth of July too! Hope you have a new project in mind!!!!!!

It's ME!!! It's ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to first apologize for coming on here so late-..I've had a personal issue I am dealing with and was running around all day...

That said.. I came home and found this big box sitting in my chair...I was speechless and started to cry as it has been that kind of a time and day for me today. Hubby and daughter were wondering what the heck was wrong...through my tears I said I was a bag lady.

To that they said will I be on street soon.....funny.

I was happy to help Mary Jo get the messages out to all of you but NEVER expected this in a gazilion years....Thank you for allowing me to be a go between for this month's tote bag and hope Mary Jo will be back on here soon. Thank you for the tote, beautiful note , stitch markers and lil ami bear.....So special and I am now a bag lady!!!!! Yay me!!!!!

Congratulations on being the newest Bag Lady.  Hope your move goes smoothly.  Mary Jo is one clever person.  She always seems to know just who to send a tote to and always manages to astound the recipient. 

Congratulations!  That Mary Jo is a sneaky one, putting you to work with giving out your own clues.  I'm so glad your house troubles worked out to a swift and happy ending.