Looking for a Leisure Arts pattern

Pepsi

Question

I have been trying to find Leisure Arts pattern booklet #335.  Have looked everywhere and it is no longer available.  Does anyone have a used copy they would like to sell?  I would be happy to buy it from you.  I had this pattern a long time ago and I must have lost it - have searched high and low in my stash to no avail.  If you have this booklet and want to sell it or if you know of someone else who would like to sell their copy, please contact me.  I sure would appreciate it. 

Pepsi

12 answers to this question

Sorry, that was an address I was trying when crochetville was having tech difficulties, so I didn't get the message. This is my regular address.

Pretty pricey for an e-book!

I agree, even for 4 afghans in it. I've always thought ebooks should be cheaper since you're using your own paper and ink! I wish there had been a picture of the stained glass afghan that's in the booklet.

Pretty pricey for an e-book!

I have the original leaflet and it was priced (on the leaflet) at $2.00, which is what was shown on the page out of stock. The individual pattern is also for sale downloadable at $4.99.

LI Roe

Archived