Aubrey’s Angels is non profit, charitable ministry, in San Antonio built of love, to help meet the very special needs of precious sick babies and parents who are in need of a smile.  We want each family to know, without a doubt, that there are people who love their tiny angels, are praying for them, and want to help by crocheting, sewing, knitting, and quilting hats, booties, afghans, mitts, angel layettes (burial layettes), diaper shirts, etc. working from home.  We also make afghans, lap blankets, and chemo caps for chemo and dialysis patients in San Antonio.  You dont have to live close to participate! We also make parent bags for moms and dads who spend an enormous amount of time in the hospital waiting room. Thank you and God Bless you for helping me continue this ministry!

The group is named after my precious grandaughter, Aubrey, who left us to be with Jesus on March 18, 2011 at the age of 9 months. If you would like to join us or just drop by to see what we are doing and look around, please visit us at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/192813870824207/ New Angels are always welcome!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ~ I'm not on Facebook, but I have some baby blankets I would like to send along. Is there a web site for your organization? Or an address where items can be sent? :sun

Archived