June Charity Summer Splash! 6/20-6/25

You did 30 wheelchair bags? Amazing -- you must crochet when sleeping. :lol

Seriously that is wonderful and they will be such wonderful gifts for people to use.

Congrats to all for your accomplishments. See you all next month.

The wheelchair bags weren't crocheted, they were sewn. Haven't tried crocheting in my sleep :lol

I took yesterday off work, so this is my first opportunity to check in.

FINISHED: 1 BABY BLANKET

I also finished the Simply Soft blanket, as I said, but I won't count that since I only had one row and the edging left to do with the CAL started. I also worked on another charity lapghan WIP, but did little on it during the actual CAL time. I hope to finish it tonight.

I didn't get any pics - I have to dig out and charge the camera. Maybe I'll eventually get around to it and post them as a walk down memory lane at the beginning of next month's charity CAL.  :lol

30 wheelchair bags is a lot for one weekend.  Very nice!

Donna, you should count whatever you finish! It's done, it's going to charity and we celebrate that!

And btw, about a year ago my husband was in the hospital due to food poisoning.  It was of course the middle of the night.  I took my crochet bag with me and found that while I didn't crochet while sleeping, I certainly can put in several stitches in the beanie hats I make with my eyes closed before they jerk open (on the verge of sleeping!)

And, once, I did fall asleep while sewing.  The little metal arm that moves the thread up and down hit me in the face (or I hit it).  I was lucky to not have an eye injury, so I am more careful about that now!

Hi, Everyone.  I'm sorry to MIA for most of this week.  I lost my internet connect and just finally figured it out how to fix it today.  I did finish one prayer shawl and worked on two more.

Totals for the Month of June:

1 Cat Mat

1 Beanie Hat

30 Wheelchair Bags

2 Lapghans

1 Purple Granny Square

1 Baby Blanket

1 Simply Soft Blanket Finished and Bordered

1 Lapghan - more progress made

1 Prayer Shawl

2 Prayer Shawls - more progress made

:clap   :clap   :clap   Great Work!!!  :clap   :clap   :clap 

Hope to see you all next month.  The dates will be 7/18 - 7/23.  I will going to my daughter's during that time and attending a family reunion, but will check in as often as possible.  Hope you are all having a good summer.  :ghug 

Hi, Everyone.  I'm sorry to MIA for most of this week.  I lost my internet connect and just finally figured it out how to fix it today.  I did finish one prayer shawl and worked on two more.

Totals for the Month of June:

1 Cat Mat

1 Beanie Hat

30 Wheelchair Bags

2 Lapghans

1 Purple Granny Square

1 Baby Blanket

1 Simply Soft Blanket Finished and Bordered

1 Lapghan - more progress made

1 Prayer Shawl

2 Prayer Shawls - more progress made

:clap   :clap   :clap   Great Work!!!  :clap   :clap   :clap 

Hope to see you all next month.  The dates will be 7/18 - 7/23.  I will going to my daughter's during that time and attending a family reunion, but will check in as often as possible.  Hope you are all having a good summer.  :ghug 

What a wonderful list of accomplishments!  :manyheart

• 2 weeks later...

Archived