Erica MsKayne Hinton

HELLO EVERYBODY !

Hello Everyone,

My name is Erica and I'm from NC. A couple years back I created a bucket list and began crossing things off one by one. It took me a while to figure out how to form a chain (lol) but once I caught on I haven't been able to put my hood down... a year later and I'm still learning and in love with creating new things  :manyheart Crocheting is a gift that keeps on giving! 

I'm currently working on a puff shell stitch baby blanket and I was trying to figure out if I should add a border  (to add or not to add...lol) My question to those who have completed a Puff stitch afghan... What kind of border would you suggest I use ? (im going to post a picture of it below)

Also you can find me on fb @ Erica Kayne's Crochet & Designs (looking forward to connecting with you all !!!)

post-67622-0-97745400-1370902806_thumb.jpg

Edited by Erica Kayne

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome   to Crochetville from the West Coast of Florida

• Like 1

welcome to crochetville

• Like 1

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay at hotel, crochet.

• Like 1

Howdy from Oklahoma

Welcome to Crochetville

• Like 1

Hello from south Florida! :waving 

• Like 1

Hi Erica, welcome to Crochetville!

• Like 1

:welcome Erica, from Pittsburgh

Hello Everyone,

My name is Erica and I'm from NC. A couple years back I created a bucket list and began crossing things off one by one. It took me a while to figure out how to form a chain (lol) but once I caught on I haven't been able to put my hood down... a year later and I'm still learning and in love with creating new things  :manyheart Crocheting is a gift that keeps on giving! 

I'm currently working on a puff shell stitch baby blanket and I was trying to figure out if I should add a border  (to add or not to add...lol) My question to those who have completed a Puff stitch afghan... What kind of border would you suggest I use ? (im going to post a picture of it below)

Also you can find me on fb @ Erica Kayne's Crochet & Designs (looking forward to connecting with you all !!!)

Hello Erica, and welcome from Florida's gulf coast - I'm glad you joined!

• Like 1

Hi!!

With a name like you have, it caught me eye immediately, that use to be the leading lady in a soap opera called oh what was it, ALl my children, yeah thats it!!!!!

Anyway, I digress, lol welcome to the ville erika, hope you have time to cruise around and discover all there is here at the ville!!!!!! :manyheart 

• Like 1

That's exactly where my mother got my name from Katy. She was obsessed with the soaps, Erica Cane being her favorite...lol !!! She named me Erica and added Kayne for my nickname... and the name stuck with me :yay