Sign in to follow this  
sunnywolfgar

Starshine Doily for March-Green Picture

Finished the Starshine Doily , Design by Kathryn White. It is pretty easy to do. Just took me awhile to do, there is alot going on. But got it done and I now have it up on Flicker link below and Ravelry also the link below.

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/sunnywolfgar/starshine-doily

I am not to happy with my Clovers, I was using Picots and they came out ok. But you get the idea cause there are dark green clovers and a meduim green clover.  I also used Swarovski Beads.

Enjoy the pictures.

post-1457-0-06719300-1370555620_thumb.jpg

post-1457-0-35832500-1370555679_thumb.jpg

post-1457-0-93920500-1370555696_thumb.jpg

Edited by sunnywolfgar
  • Like 2

Stunning! I love the addition of the beads.

• Like 1

:manyheart It is very pretty~

Demet

• Like 1

Lovely! You may be inspiring me to get out that ole skinny hook again. I'm guessing you used No 10 thread, and that's the finest I can manage -- with some struggling. Must practice.

• Like 1

Beautiful!

Very nice, Sunny!

Lovely!  I like your multicolored clovers.  :yes

I can't beleive 2 months flew by so fast...Thanks granny square. would have been nice if they looked better.  They was harder to make then I thought they would.

Edited by sunnywolfgar

Stunning! I love the addition of the beads.

Thanks Skoggy, I love putting Swarovki Beads in my crocheting. I don't always do it. but when I do it looks wow.

Edited by sunnywolfgar

Yes, Afghanniac it is size 10 crochet thread by Aunt Lydia's. I call it our March doily-St Patrick Day. The gold color thread is suppose to be Gold coins , you know the pot of gold that March Brings.  I did try to throw in a variegated rainbow color but I didn't have enough of it. so did away with that idea. So glad I got your  thinking about getting out your old skinny hook again- crocheting with thread again.

Lovely! You may be inspiring me to get out that ole skinny hook again. I'm guessing you used No 10 thread, and that's the finest I can manage -- with some struggling. Must practice.