Crochet pattern for a ladies coat

Cleo

Hi everyone, I've been searching the web for a good coat pattern but can't seem to find something really nice.  I did find some on the free pattern centrals, but they all are either very outdated, or no pattern available.

Any advice or maybe link where I can find something?

Thanks in advance!!

Hi, and welcome to Crochetville!

Did you look at the patterns on Ravelry? I just checked, wow! there are over 500 coat and jacket patterns for adults!

You can narrow it down to just the free patterns, too, there's 165 of those. (lots are from the yarn companies, like this one, that I've had my eye on for a while, from Caron)

You have to sign up to use Ravelry, but there's a ton of good stiff there, well worth the few minutes it takes to register.

Good luck in your pattern search, let us know if you need more help.

• 4 weeks later...

Off topic, but you can put links in a post a couple of ways.  Easiest is open a tab and go to the site, click on the address bar (where it says www .blahblah.com ) ,copy that address (control c) , come back to your post, paste (control v).

or

Similar to the above with the copy and paste, except type a word, (or multiple words) highlight it, click on the link icon (looks like 2 links of a chain with a little green circle underneath), and paste the URL into the box that comes up.

Back on topic, Here are some other ravelry search results for tunisian coat or jacket (not all free patterns)

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#craft=crochet&pa=tunisian&pc=coat&sort=best&view=captioned_thumbs

Archived