Sign in to follow this  
CrocKnits

Free Beaded Crochet Bracelet with a Twist

Pattern Description:

This is a little Thank You to all of you, I have been crocheting for over 40 years and I still get the same enjoyment and thrill from it, so I just want you all to have the same feeling.

This is a simple little crochet bracelet and if you are a beginner in crocheting you only need to be able to do a chain and a double crochet (single crochet) and that is all...

You can use any leftover yarn to practice, but I do find that the bracelets have a better finish with a cotton yarn .

I do hope you enjoy making your bracelets with the added twist and I am always here to help with any problems you may have..

Thanking you all again for purchasing my patterns. CrocKnits xx
P.S. In return I really would appreciate if you could visit my project for this pattern & click the little pink heart , my aim is to get on the Top Twenty Leaderboard.........One Day.......!!!

Gauge:

Not important with this pattern

Sizing / Finished Measurements:
  • This size will fit most but also is easily adjusted
Materials:
  • Small amounts of Cotton Yarn, 30 small beads,Crochet Hook 3.5mm,needle for sewing
Preferred Brand/Yarn: Cotton Yarn is better for this project..
Colorway: Make lots in different colour variationsFree Crochet Twisted Bracelet.pdf

Please visit my pattern store and have a browse http://www.craftsy.com/user/331905/pattern-store?_ct=fhevybu-ikrdql-fqjjuhdijehu

Edited by CrocKnits
  • Like 2

I really like these. A quick and easy item to make.