Tampa Doll

C’Ville June 2013 Tote

MMM MMM MMM!  What a gorgeous bag - I can't believe how quickly May has flown by!!  My son graduated this last weekend, and it's been a very busy month all around - but I can't believe I've been a member of the Bag Lady Club for nearly a whole month already!!  Cray-zee!!  I am looking forward to welcoming the new member, and can't wait to see the clues because I'm excited to see if I can guess where this one is heading...

Our lilac bushes have lost all their flowers at this point, but when they were in bloom they sure did smell sweet!  And I'm pretty sure the scent was stronger than usual, as I could smell it wafting on the breeze from quite a distance this year, which was AWESOME!  Now the peonies are starting to open up... :D

Beautiful job, as usual, Mary Jo!!  :hug

Beauuuuutious Mary Jo!!!!

Lilacs are one of my favorite flowers - they are classic and elegant - and besides purple is my favorite color!

My mom was a flower lover too - and when we saw the lilacs it was a sure sign spring had sprung!

:yay  :yay :yay  

Hi! As a bag lady myself I can assure you there's no contest....Mary Jo just picks a 'ville member!!

Wow the month has gone by fast. Beautiful tote. Is there a game to win this tote ? I keep reading about clues.

Good luck everyone!

The clues are for where it is going and who it is going to. 

That is a game we play every month, where everyone tries to figure out what state and who is getting it.. 

One month I just gave them the DC# and boy was that fun. :devil 

I do not even have it packed up. :no  :ohdear   Still trying to check out  who myself. :ccompute 

Takes time to pair a tote up with the correct new owner. :hug

Ah ok I guess we'll all have to be good lil people and wait....We'd never :no  ;)  want the coveted tote to be rushed out too fast without thought to the "who". ;)

I'll be good (although it hurts)-- :devil  :devil  :devil

this bag is one of my favorite colors and it is just beautiful. The lilac bush is one of my favorites and I just have to bring them in the house every year to get the smell. This is going to one lucky person.

My favorite color is purple so I just love this one.  Very pretty as always and someone is definitely going to be thrilled.