Tampa Doll

C’Ville June 2013 Tote

Congratulations! The Crochetville Bags never fail to please. This one is such a lovely Spring gift!

CONGRATULATIONS to the newest Bag Lady. May it bring you tons of happiness and hold many projects..

MaryJo, that is a LOVELY bag. I've been finishing up school with my little ones and "forgot" about the bag. I'm allergic to lilac's, but they sure are pretty.. 

Such a lovely tote for this month :)

Well, if you like purple, this is the tote for you.

I was quite busy this month, so when I realized the month was almost done, I went into my closet and said, “It is June who wants to be a tote?”

The color is perfect and it reminds me of the Lilacs Mom use to bring into the house and put in a vase.  When you walked out our front door, you had to be careful of the bees.  On the trellis in the back, was honeysuckle, on the side trellis was the climbing roses and in front of them, was a large lilac bush.  My Mom loved those flowers and in was one of the few she could bring in, due to my allergies.  June was Mom’s purple month.  We had a lilac pattern table cloth for Sunday dinners, and purple cloth napkins.

As you can guess this tote#87 is called Lilacs.

The main part of the tote is P&C Lilac Ombre. The sides and handles are S&C Purple, trimmed in Barnet White.  The pocket is America’s Best in Lilac and Dark purple.

This one I like.  It was put together fast, as I was very busy this month and I think it came out the best.  But I say that about all my totes.

More pictures

Congrats on being the newest bag lady :D

Stunned, Amazed Shocked.  :day   I was expecting a Cooking Light Cookbook this morning and was so surprised to find an additional package.  Never connected box with bag, even  when I saw the name. :lol  I am glad I ran downstairs when I did as it is raining and I would have hated for the box to get soaked.

Thank you so much. It is so beautiful. :hug  :ty

In that dreaming what if it ever happened to me mode,  I always thought it would be so incredible if it was purple.   While I've been crocheting madly all winter and spring, DH and I a month ago started working on a better eating, fitness, and gardening plan.  So,my hooks have gotten a bit dusty this past month.  I saw the picture in the posting about the bag, but never even got back to look at the clues.  Now that we have our plans in place I'm hoping to get back into my crochet groove.  This is certainly a wonderful motivator!!!

Along with the amazing bag and the thoughtful note I also  got adorable flamingo and butterfly  stitch markers.

I love lilacs, the smell when they bloom is amazing. June is much more relaxing now then when I was teaching. Then it was always a crazy month. The end of one school year, packing up for summer, all while trying to prep as much as possible for the year to come. Now it is more about garden prep, dog shelter fundraising walks, and the prelude to summer.  Now it will have another special remembrence.

I am very honored to join the othe bag ladies.

Haven't been on here to see June's tote - another beautiful one.  Congrats and welcome to the club!