Tampa Doll

C’Ville June 2013 Tote

What a stunning tote this month Tampa Doll! It's absolutely beautiful! I too love the old fashioned lilacs. It's one of my many favorite flowers.<br />We have one now that needs planting which will replace the one that my father-in-law gave me back in the late<br />70's.It died all of a sudden. Don't know why.

Oh how I wish we could have lilacs here.  The problem is that it does not get cold enough for long enough.  It has to go dormid for a few months.  The only way, I was told, to get it it bloom, was to put ice on the roots in the winter. :think  :eek 

Yes I see the tote is out for delivery.  It is even hard on me and I know who. :devil 

Stunned, Amazed Shocked.  :day   I was expecting a Cooking Light Cookbook this morning and was so surprised to find an additional package.  Never connected box with bag, even  when I saw the name. :lol  I am glad I ran downstairs when I did as it is raining and I would have hated for the box to get soaked.

Thank you so much. It is so beautiful. :hug  :ty

In that dreaming what if it ever happened to me mode,  I always thought it would be so incredible if it was purple.   While I've been crocheting madly all winter and spring, DH and I a month ago started working on a better eating, fitness, and gardening plan.  So,my hooks have gotten a bit dusty this past month.  I saw the picture in the posting about the bag, but never even got back to look at the clues.  Now that we have our plans in place I'm hoping to get back into my crochet groove.  This is certainly a wonderful motivator!!!

Along with the amazing bag and the thoughtful note I also  got adorable flamingo and butterfly  stitch markers.

I love lilacs, the smell when they bloom is amazing. June is much more relaxing now then when I was teaching. Then it was always a crazy month. The end of one school year, packing up for summer, all while trying to prep as much as possible for the year to come. Now it is more about garden prep, dog shelter fundraising walks, and the prelude to summer.  Now it will have another special remembrence.

I am very honored to join the othe bag ladies.

post-44922-0-72268900-1370267675_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bailey4
  • Like 4

So glad it got there and the color is right.  That is so funny that you hoped it would be purple.

Enjoy the bag and may it serve you well.

I wanted to go work in the garden myself this morning, but it is oppresive hot and humid and we have had rain on and off.

Ah another beauty has arrived!!! Congrats from a jealous observer. :cheer  :cheer

Such a pretty tote..but then again I haven't seen one yet I didn't like. :lol

Congrats!!!  Welcome to the club :clap:yay:woo

I'm sure you will use it well!

Stunned, Amazed Shocked.  :day   I was expecting a Cooking Light Cookbook this morning and was so surprised to find an additional package.  Never connected box with bag, even  when I saw the name. :lol  I am glad I ran downstairs when I did as it is raining and I would have hated for the box to get soaked.

Thank you so much. It is so beautiful. :hug  :ty

In that dreaming what if it ever happened to me mode,  I always thought it would be so incredible if it was purple.   While I've been crocheting madly all winter and spring, DH and I a month ago started working on a better eating, fitness, and gardening plan.  So,my hooks have gotten a bit dusty this past month.  I saw the picture in the posting about the bag, but never even got back to look at the clues.  Now that we have our plans in place I'm hoping to get back into my crochet groove.  This is certainly a wonderful motivator!!!

Along with the amazing bag and the thoughtful note I also  got adorable flamingo and butterfly  stitch markers.

I love lilacs, the smell when they bloom is amazing. June is much more relaxing now then when I was teaching. Then it was always a crazy month. The end of one school year, packing up for summer, all while trying to prep as much as possible for the year to come. Now it is more about garden prep, dog shelter fundraising walks, and the prelude to summer.  Now it will have another special remembrence.

I am very honored to join the othe bag ladies.

Bailey!!!! I'm so happy to know that you won!! Fill it with your projects so I can see it stuffed on the gift CAL!

Welcome to the club!

Woot!! Congratulations Bailey4- You are the person I thought it was going to!!! :)  Enjoy it and may you fill it with lots of yarny goodness!

Congratulations Bailey4 and welcome to the grand group of Crochetville bag owners. Your bag is such a beautiful color and Mary Jo has created another lovely bag this month.