Hello from Pennsylvania

My name is Lisa and I have been visiting Crochetville for a long time now--but this is my first post. I am excited to be exchanging info with fellow crocheters. I have been crocheting for about 50 years--since a small child! I do all tyoes of crochet, as well as other crafts. I do sell some of my creations. I recently joined an online craft group and have participated in four swaps so far. It is so much fun to share and see what others are working on. Thank you for giving us this forum!!

:welcome Lisa, from Pittsburgh

My name is Lisa and I have been visiting Crochetville for a long time now--but this is my first post. I am excited to be exchanging info with fellow crocheters. I have been crocheting for about 50 years--since a small child! I do all tyoes of crochet, as well as other crafts. I do sell some of my creations. I recently joined an online craft group and have participated in four swaps so far. It is so much fun to share and see what others are working on. Thank you for giving us this forum!!

I see a couple of our PA 'Viller's have checked in to give you a hello & welcome!

I join them in saying hi - and hope we connect on the 'Ville in some of your future postings!

I am from Western PA like Marisa :)

:welcome  :hi  :waving  :welcome

Archived