mom4x

2013 Purse / Tote Swap Sign ups OPEN

125 posts in this topic

Can everyone check the color of your name? 

Purple has been received....

Blue has been shipped.....

Red I still need to hear from you....

If your color is wrong please let me know..  Thanks

These pictures in no way even come close to showing how spectacular this purse is that Becky made for me!  i'm making her a tote (yeah not shipped yet..hopefully by the end of the week.  Do NOT let your hubby the farmer break a foot...) and it's nice, but in no way compares to this!!

Love your purse!  The lining is great.  That's a nice purse to go out and show off.  Congrats!

I sent my package to Skoggy.  I hope she likes it!  

I also received Skoggy's package, and let's just say I am over the moon.  She knew I wanted a drawstring bag, and she spoiled me rotten with the bag she made for me.  She also sent me chocolates for diabetics that are made locally to her.  Two are gone  :reyes   Heehee.  There were also beautiful postcards of where she lives from a museum and a museum pen as well as brochures.  I feel like I'm going to the U.K.!  I am so excited to imagine that someday I will go and know where to go and whom to visit first ;)  Last but not least, she sent me three skeins of Sirdar (I love that brand!) DK yarn in a soft grey with a little bit of mint color in it.  She even included her LYS's cute shopping bag that she got.  I love all these little details!  It was all a very thoughtful package.  

Thanks, Skoggy!   :hug

At long last, a little eye candy:

post-44469-0-55920700-1374880591_thumb.jpg

post-44469-0-07752400-1374880597_thumb.jpg

post-44469-0-44716500-1374880601_thumb.jpg

post-44469-0-84852100-1374880605_thumb.jpg

post-44469-0-22853600-1374880609_thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of my lovely pink purse from mom4x. Thank you so much! My girls want to take it from me btw. ;) i love the pattern.

1 person likes this

Here is a picture of my lovely pink purse from mom4x. Thank you so much! My girls want to take it from me btw. ;) i love the pattern.

For some reason, there's no picture, but I'm sure it's lovely :-)

Received my lovely package from Kristyskrafts... Thanks so much, its beautiful.  I will get pics up asap.

I had a lovely parcel arrive this morning from AngelRoseLite. Thank you so much, my friend! :hug

In the parcel was the hugest messenger bag ever! :D She knew I wanted a messenger bag and I love the colours she used! Also in the parcel was 3 skiens of yarn: RH Fiesta in Wheat, Patons Pirouette in a lovely purple and some lovely pom pom yarn in browns. There was also a 3.5mm hook, a doliy pattern book, 2 lovely doliies which will be heading to South Africa for my cousins wedding, and a Disney Princess colouring book and pens for Felicia. :manyheart:hug Thank you again! You have truely spoilt me.

post-54070-0-73626000-1375437622_thumb.jpg post-54070-0-82377500-1375437638_thumb.jpg

And as I was trying to take the pictures, this happened. (The Noddy and cat book were not included. Felicia wanted them to be in the photo).

post-54070-0-52149800-1375437656_thumb.jpg

I had a lovely parcel arrive this morning from AngelRoseLite. Thank you so much, my friend! :hug

In the parcel was the hugest messenger bag ever! :D She knew I wanted a messenger bag and I love the colours she used! Also in the parcel was 3 skiens of yarn: RH Fiesta in Wheat, Patons Pirouette in a lovely purple and some lovely pom pom yarn in browns. There was also a 3.5mm hook, a doliy pattern book, 2 lovely doliies which will be heading to South Africa for my cousins wedding, and a Disney Princess colouring book and pens for Felicia. :manyheart:hug Thank you again! You have truely spoilt me.

attachicon.gifIMG_1752_zpsdf3e58a8.jpg attachicon.gifIMG_1754_zps85d260ff.jpg

And as I was trying to take the pictures, this happened. (The Noddy and cat book were not included. Felicia wanted them to be in the photo).

attachicon.gifIMG_1757_zps854733be.jpg

Adorable Felicia!  She's the best part of the picture, the little angel :hug

Happily, the package arrived in just a week's time, and it survived the trek.  Thank you for making this another enjoyable swap.  Good luck with the doilies :)

:hug

Maria

She spent a lot of the morning walking around cuddling that skien of Fiesta. :lol I think I need to earmark it for a teddy bear or something. :D

She spent a lot of the morning walking around cuddling that skien of Fiesta. :lol I think I need to earmark it for a teddy bear or something. :D

That is so funny!  I am making a teddy bear with it already.  Wow!  I'm testing it for ShiFio, which means I can't show it until it's on the site, but I love the look that the golden strand gives the teddy bear.  Great minds... ;)

Edited by AngelRoseLite

Frloplady ------ beckyb

dragnlady5 ---- mom4x

AngelRoseLite's ---- skoggy

mom4x ----- kristyskrafts

I received the package from FrLopLady, I received a lovely tote,  some gorgeous yarn, and some other little goodies. Thank you so much Mary!!

post-28494-0-17100100-1375715063_thumb.jpgpost-28494-0-07285500-1375715078_thumb.jpgpost-28494-0-24492000-1375715100_thumb.jpg

totally forgot to post my picture. here it is from mom4x. beautiful colors. I use it to haul my current wip around

A7D70DE2-orig.jpg

Glad you like it  :)   I think the swap is pretty much wrapped up...  I have really enjoyed hosting and I hope you all had a great time.   Be sure to come back next year.... :)