I'm looking for at least three people to test my loafer pattern for boys and girls. This is a written pattern that is worked with 2 strands of RH Soft Touch held together but you can use whatever yarn you like for testing. Skill level is Easy. Requires 5.5mm or 6mm crochet hook, depending on which size is made and 5/8" buttons for the straps. Turn around time of one week is preferred.

I would like the three larger sizes tested and feedback on the overall shape and symmetry of the finished shoe, but all feedback is welcomed. Would also love to see pictures of finished items. :)

Compensation is a free copy of final pattern.

Testers.jpg

I'm looking for at least three people to test my loafer pattern for boys and girls. This is a written pattern that is worked with 2 strands of RH Soft Touch held together but you can use whatever yarn you like for testing. Skill level is Easy. Requires 5.5mm or 6mm crochet hook, depending on which size is made and 5/8" buttons for the straps. Turn around time of one week is preferred.

I would like the three larger sizes tested and feedback on the overall shape and symmetry of the finished shoe, but all feedback is welcomed. Would also love to see pictures of finished items. :)

Compensation is a free copy of final pattern.

I would love to test this for you!

I would love to test these cute little loafers. I'm not sure what sizes are avaliable. My granddaughter is 3 weeks old and is only 6.5 pounds. I'm okay with any size. I will send you a pm with my email in case you choose me.

Archived