Sign in to follow this  

Tornado in Moore , Ok needs our help

I don't know if there is anyone here that lives close to Moore, Ok but they will be in need of all afghan's, quilts whatever we can come up with. I k now there is different organization out there starting to collect and we are ask to start quilting, knitting , crocheting or tie blankets. What ever you do to make a blanket will help. All sizes are being except. So if you have no one to turn them into I am taking them and will get them to where they need to be. Just PM me for my address.

Do you have a link to the formal collection group? I don't know if I'll be able to make anything, but I'd like to put it on facebook for my friends.

No I don't have a direct link. I'm sure you could look it up on the Internet. A friend told me about and is suppose get it to me. I know you can go to quilts for kids it's on there web site.

Martha Pullen Company posted a website on Facebook that has information for donating quilts/blankets and handmade clothing for Oklahoma. The website is totallystitchin.net 

• Like 1

Thanks! I went ahead and posted the link on facebook. I have a few friends who knit/crochet, and even more friends who sew, so hopefully they're able to get involved!