Whooooo's There - 18" doll

darski

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I can't keep up.  Your patters for American Girl dolls are great and so much easier to actually make than other patterns I have tried.  Thanks!!!

thank you for this note.  it means a lot to me.

Thank you Darski!:)

Couple months ago I bought a rag doll for my new next door neighbor, she is about 5 years old. I want to make some clothes for that doll. I already got two patterns for that doll.. But I love this one two! Looks that will not take much time to make that:). That is exactly what I am looking for. Something easy & fast:). I do not plan to crochet anything very fancy & very time consuming. You know how those little girls are..they will take off those clothes live on the floor and maybe the dog will go and sleep on it LOL.

Krys

Thank you Darski! :)

Couple months ago I bought a rag doll for my new next door neighbor, she is about 5 years old. I want to make some clothes for that doll. I already got two patterns for that doll.. But I love this one two! Looks that will not take much time to make that:). That is exactly what I am looking for. Something easy & fast:). I do not plan to crochet anything very fancy & very time consuming. You know how those little girls are..they will take off those clothes live on the floor and maybe the dog will go and sleep on it LOL.

Krys

thank you.  I have several bits and pieces of patterns that are quick to make.  You can always check out my Yahoo group - it's in my sig - to see all the patterns for all the dolls in one place.

thank you.  I have several bits and pieces of patterns that are quick to make.  You can always check out my Yahoo group - it's in my sig - to see all the patterns for all the dolls in one place.

THANKS! I will:)

Krys

Archived