post-2917-0-91712600-1368711659_thumb.jpgpost-2917-0-57368000-1368711694_thumb.jpgpost-2917-0-22451000-1368711716_thumb.jpgHi friends!  It's been a while since I have had a free pattern to share but this morning I posted the Richelieu Scarf on my blog, Wolf Crochet.  This is an easy pattern and takes only one ball of Knitting Fever Painted Desert yarn (about 437 yds).  The entire pattern is comprised of single crochet, double crochet and chains.  What a great gift this would make!  It looks so complicated but it really isn't. he pattern can be found here. :)

• Like 1

It's beautiful Roli!  Thank you for sharing another of your amazing patterns.

very pretty scarf. 

Stunning! Thanks for sharing it with us! :)

Very stunning and the edging really pulls it all together.

Beautiful work.

LI Roe

Roli, thanks for this great pattern. I picked up a nearby hook and the end of a skein after it downloaded, just to give it a bit of a quick try, and in half an hour I had 6 inches done... so pretty!... and easy!!!

Thanks so much! I love this pattern, so nice and lacy.

• Like 1

I love scarves, but I'm so picky about edgings or lack thereof that I seldom make any.  This one, however, is stunning.  Who would have thought simple stitches could produce something this beautiful?  Thank you very much for sharing your pattern :)

Hi Roli- Such a lovely scarf. I look forward to making it when I have finished my 2 current projects. Thank you for sharing the pattern.

Edited by ReniC

Thank you for all your very kind and complimentary comments.  I had hoped that my photos of the scarf would reflect the very airy nature of the stitch but they ended up looking a bit muddy.  In reality, this scarf is light-weight and has a bit of texture. Much nicer than on the photos.  :(