Kristy Taylor

Loss of children help needed

Ok. there was just a bad wreck in the town next to mine. we are small towns and small commuities.. There were 3 teenaged boys in the car. One of them was DOA the other 2 lifelined and not expected to make it. I would love if you guys would help me with either prayer shawls for the parents or maybe comfort lap'ghans.. Let me know if you an do something to help. I need this asap

How are the two boys in hospital doing? Are you making the 'ghans for the boys or their families? This will help me decide what colors to make. Could you pm me the address. Thank you so happy to help.

Latest updat. all 3 are alive but one if he survives will be paralized. the other has multiple broken bones but is stable today and the 3 has every rib broken and both femurs. Thank God No one died like first reports went out. (you know how that it). I want a lap'ghan for each boy and a prayer shawl for each mom.

I don't think I will have time, but what weight/hook?  Acrylic?

Oh my gosh I would love to help but I can't right now with everything I am doing. Took my husband to hospital so it's hectic here. If let's up I will check back and see what I can do. I'm sorry I can send prayers your way and hugs. Hope the boys live through it.

good cause dragnlady, how did you come out on this, did everyone survive, did you get your ghans and shawls made yet? progress report???