Hello everyone :) I just joined here a few minutes ago, so I thought I'd just introduce myself.

My name is Victoria, and I am 16. I've been crocheting since I was at least six. I especially enjoy making baby clothes and doilies at this point. I live in the U.S. I am also a wannabe author, musician, and computer/gadget geek!  :lol I hope to make some friends here soon. I would love to know people who crochet! 

I'm about ready to make a couple of little pineapple doilies for my mother and grandma for Mother's Day. Hopefully they don't take terribly long! 

Howdy from Oklahoma

Welcome to Crochetville

welcome to crochetville

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome   to Crochetville from the West Coast of Florida

Hello Victoria, and welcome from Florida's gulf coast - I'm glad you joined!

Hello from south Florida! :waving 

Hello and Welcome from the UK!!! :hi

:welcome Victoria, from Pittsburgh

Hello everyone :) I just joined here a few minutes ago, so I thought I'd just introduce myself.

My name is Victoria, and I am 16. I've been crocheting since I was at least six. I especially enjoy making baby clothes and doilies at this point. I live in the U.S. I am also a wannabe author, musician, and computer/gadget geek!  :lol I hope to make some friends here soon. I would love to know people who crochet! 

I'm about ready to make a couple of little pineapple doilies for my mother and grandma for Mother's Day. Hopefully they don't take terribly long!