raylecrochet13

Reversible potholder afghan

7 posts in this topic

Hi fellow crocheters. I am wondering if anyone remembers a site call The Crochet Works. I only remember the lady's first name, its Sarah Ann. I tried and ca,me across the pictures but the patterns aren't available. I was wondering if anyone has a copy of this pattern or has it written down and wouldn't mind sharing it I appreciate any assistance. Hope your day is going well and those fingers are working hard. Thanks again.

I believe this is the stitch pattern you are talking about. To make an afghan start with a longer chain. If you want the colors different on each side then just alternate colors between rows. e.g. color A for all even rows, color B for all odd rows... This stitch would make a very heavy blanket.

http://blogs.thetucker.com/knit/2010/08/15/the-best-crocheted-potholder/

1 person likes this

Thank you CrochetAmore. I will it and see. My mom started one but she never wrote down the pattern, I'm going to compare them and see. Again, thank you.

I had to remove a link to an old pattern that went through the wayback machine. The wayback machine can be a wonderful source for individual use. However, if the copyright owner of a pattern has chosen not to make that pattern currently available on the internet, it would be contributory copyright infringement to effectively distribute copies of that pattern by giving links to it through the wayback machine.

This does mean that we really can't help find older patterns if the copyright older has chosen not to make the patterns available on their own site and/or has not given permission to others to host the patterns.

However, in this case, ashbirdlady has posted a link to a site that seems to have permission to distribute the patterns. :)