I would love to have some help in making my 34 year old daughter a comfortghan.

niqitabug

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have received squares from the following so far:

kateyallen8090

cshort

tampadoll

grannyannie

TCarra

beckyb

mandymae

Mrs.D Griffith

lil pug

Pat 54 

bgs

beautiful squares they are all wonderful   :c9  :ghug

this gives me such a wonderful feeling just knowing there are so many caring people :manyheart .

I still have to make one square for my son soon as I find my camo yarn! he is in the military :clap  :yay  so got to use camo  :lol

i have a few more coming in the mail plus my sister lil pug is helping out to i could probably use a few more any colors are fine i have been using varigated to to make it cool looking. :yay  :clap

I received your beautiful squares today in the mail Grannyannie I love those 2 butterfly ones :manyheart thanks  :hug

You're very welcome.  I'm glad they made it there safe and sound and that you like them.

Hi! My package is in the mail, too!!! :tup

Tracey! My words can not express I am speechless that is a shock for me one who always has something to say! I believe in Angels NOW!  :yes  :ty  :ty  :ty  :hug  :c9

I think I have received all my squares so now the fun starts I don't want to offend anyone but I am single crocheting a soft off white around everyone's squares thinking it will be easier to put them all together then at least that is what I an hoping for wish me luck.  :yes  :reyes  :yay

I think I have received all my squares so now the fun starts I don't want to offend anyone but I am single crocheting a soft off white around everyone's squares thinking it will be easier to put them all together then at least that is what I an hoping for wish me luck.  :yes  :reyes  :yay

oh that sounds great, i do that too on occasion, so it always enlarges the square a bit too, which is a good thing, lol

Brenda I mailed my squares today.  Sorry they are later than I planned.  I just couldn't make it into the PO as soon as I had hoped.  Anyway if all goes well you should have them soon.

Hi there! Just jumping to say that I love your idea of bordering the squares. I hope to see pics when you are done.

And I hope you're all doing okay. Thoughts and prayers!!!!! (((( hugs ))))

not only did I sc around them I am doing a lattice thing to join them together my brain decided to startup again after remembering the monet afghan that I had made awhile back from the crochet dude. So Iam using off white and purple out to be different but DeAnna will love it!  :cheer

Hi!  I am finally ready to send your squares on Tuesday.  I hope you can still use them :)

That is fine thank you very much  :hug I will let you know soon as I receive them  :manyheart

Archived