*LOTS* of Dish Cloths

CroJulee

Over the last 6 days I have crocheted over 30 dish cloths for orders and for gifts. Here are a few photos of most of those dish cloths:

post-4632-0-24597500-1367088219_thumb.jpgpost-4632-0-26957200-1367088753_thumb.jpgpost-4632-0-74226000-1367088743_thumb.jpg

There are a couple of sets missing because I somehow forgot to get pictures of them. I love how these sets worked up and I know my customers loved them. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to make a couple of dishcloths today and drive my 6 day total up further or give myself a break.

The round dish cloth is my design. The pattern can be found here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/pretty-petals-dishcloth

That one was made with the Self Striping cotton. The square one was a little tricky. I didn't have enough of that yarn left to complete it so I just used the colored sections of that yarn and substituted a cream cotton yarn for the lighter stripe. Worked very well and helped stretch the ball of striping cotton. :-)

wow, they certainly are nice sets! I love the lite green and white ones on the bottom pic, so serene, and pretty, all the colors are!

I was very motivated to get all of them done. I really needed the money from the dish cloth orders to buy a gift for my hubby. It was our 1 year anniversary on the 26th. :-) Thanks to the really large order I even had a little extra to buy something for myself and Daniel.

Archived