'Baby Clouds' Pink Capelet

MommaChelle

I have finished the capelet set and wanted to share since I mentioned it in my other post :)

The capelet is my lacy shells poncho pattern worked in rows (no joining) instead of rounds. I used RH Baby Clouds for the capelet with some of that new baby fun fur type yarn (cant think of the name right now and think I threw away the yarn wrapper) for the edging. Then I did a headband with the same baby fun fur yarn.

jcapelet1.jpgjcapelet2.jpg

jcapelet3.jpgjcapelet4.jpg

It turned out a little big for my youngest, but is just the softest baby yarn! I washed it before taking pics, it gets much softer after the first washing then how it feels when you are crocheting with it. I take pictures of whole sets because I sell them on ebay - which is why that is what you see lately from me lol.

HOLLY!! Here is my youngest ;) She IS getting big! She'll be 3 before I know it *sniff*

She's so cute! Capelet looks gorgeously soft ...

My baby just turned 3 in August. Sniff, sniff ... I was SO not ready for that one. Think we can keep them babies for just a little bit longer??

Very cute! I've used the 'Baby Clouds' for a couple of projects and have really enjoyed it's texture. Your little girl is adorable, too. :U My youngest girl is three. They do grow up so fast. :sigh Great job on the capelet and headband. :clap

Chelle: another nice project. I like this capelet. Did you follow a pattern or is your own design?

Irene

Irene, the pattern is my lacy shells poncho pattern found on my main website luv2crochet.com, I worked it in rows (turning at the end of each row) instead of working in rounds for a full poncho.

Thank you all! Yep, she'll be 3 in January!

Archived