Question about Esty

Tampa Doll

Has anyone purchased anything from esty, without rigistering?

They have a male doll I am looking for at a good price, yet, inorder to buy it I have to register.

Is this the norm?

This is what I am looking for.http://www.etsy.com/listing/125431627/fibre-craft-male-classic-16in-doll?ref=v1_other_2

The price is perfect and it is the exact doll I am looking for.  They want $16.99 plus $5.00 shipping on ebay.

I think you have to register.  That is where you would put all the info like address and form of payment.  It just takes a couple seconds to set up an account and they never never bombard you with emails or junk.  In fact the only email you get from them is when you order something.

That is a great price for the doll since they set their prices unlike Ebay which is normally bidding unless they have "buy it now".

I checked out Etsy and read the FAQs and while you do have to register, you do not have to leave any payment info on file,

LI Roe

Thank you all.  I registered this morning and ordered a couple of those dolls.

By the way, you can just use your credit card, you do not have to have a paypal account.  If that was the case, I would not of been able to get them.

Thank you all again for the info.

Archived