tiffer93

May Square Swap

Got my square yesterday from Mandy!  Thank you so much...it is just beautiful!  I will try to post a picture this evening.  It was wonderful being partnered with you and hope we can stay in touch!!!

• Like 1

Cathoms square is in the mail!!! :cheer

I hope you like it, Cheryl. :)

I'm sure I will.   Can't wait to see it! 

Let the stalking of the mail lady begin!   :)

:haha I'm staring out at the porch right now!     :haha    (not really :D )

My square from Deb came today, and I absolutely LOVE IT! It is so pretty, and the blue petals are my favorite color! Thanks, Deb! :hug

post-35506-0-08256800-1368229280_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I got my beautiful square from abigail1280 today - SOO pretty - and the same colors as my friendship 'ghan that I'm making.

I'm going to try again at posting a better picture... Hopefully that will happen tonight. I want to share this beautiful square with everyone here!

Edited by crsheridan
  • Like 1

I got my beautiful square from abigail1280 today - SOO pretty - and the same colors as my friendship 'ghan that I'm making.

I'm going to try again at posting a better picture... Hopefully that will happen tonight. I want to share this beautiful square with everyone here!

Yay!  I'm glad you got it and you like it!

I received my square from Cathoms today. Its lovely! Exactly what I wanted for my ghan. I will post a pic later once my girls are in bed (Toddler keeps running away with the square when I'm trying to take a photo). :)

Thank you Cheryl! :hug

I received my square from Cathoms today. Its lovely! Exactly what I wanted for my ghan. I will post a pic later once my girls are in bed (Toddler keeps running away with the square when I'm trying to take a photo). :)

Thank you Cheryl! :hug

Soo happy that it made it and that you like it.    :yay

Love seeing all the gorgeous squares!  I got mine yesterday and I love it!  I'll post a picture tonight.  Thank you so much Tammy!!  :)  I just need to sew the ends in on yours.

Love seeing all the gorgeous squares!  I got mine yesterday and I love it!  I'll post a picture tonight.  Thank you so much Tammy!!   :)  I just need to sew the ends in on yours.

I'm so glad you like it. :clap

Received my square yesterday and it is BEEEEEUUUUUUTIFUL!   I Love the color (royal blue)

Thank you very much Emma (Skoggy) I love the post work.  I'm sure the picture does not do it justice.

Cheryl

post-19073-0-28000600-1368614809_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Received my square yesterday and it is BEEEEEUUUUUUTIFUL!   I Love the color (royal blue)

Thank you very much Emma (Skoggy) I love the post work.  I'm sure the picture does not do it justice.

Cheryl

Yay! I'm so glad you got it and, more importantly, that you like it. I have to admit, I loved making it. I really like post work. :hug

Tammy - your square is going out today!!  Don't want you to think I've forgotten.   :)

Thank you. I will be the one stalking the mailman now!  :D

I got a BEAUTIFUL square in the mail from Angel Fairy along with a lovely note!  You knew my favorite square was purple!  It's really quite lovely!  Thank you so much!  The pics really don't do it justice so I included one with the flash and one without.

post-54847-0-21964700-1369450715_thumb.jpg

post-54847-0-39217500-1369450887_thumb.jpg

Edited by Abigail1280

Tammy - your square is going out today!!  Don't want you to think I've forgotten.   :)

Finally got to the mailbox today...I know, who checks their mail on Sunday? :D

Received my square from MrsMcKee. It's beautiful! :manyheart I love the colors.

Thank you!

post-65912-0-14686700-1369621277_thumb.jpg

I finally got to the mailbox yesterday and found your wonderful snow white square in it! What pattern did you use on that? I love the flower center but I just can't place the pattern. 

Thank you again for being such a trooper with your active life!  :hug