Red Heart Comfort WW yarn

Afghaniac

Has anybody seen this in land stores? I'm really hankering (so to speak) for some denim-colored acrylic WW yarn for an afghan idea, and the only one I can find is in a yarn called Red Heart Comfort, which comes in 16-ounce skeins. The color is Denim Heather. The price isn't too bad, but I really don't want to pay for shipping (and there are no coupons either!). Used to be able to find a RH blue heather color in Walmart (it had some rayon in it), but haven't seen it for years. WoolEase has a denim color, but I need 100% acrylic for Project Linus donations.

I've never used this but just noticed what a nice selection they have of colors on the Joann's site. I really like that charcoal gray, so pretty for this aran poncho i've had my eye on for a while.

From my Joann's email two days ago -- free shipping with minimum $40.00 order..

use this code-- PPAZ101 in your online shopping cart

Expires today!!! thursday...  VALID through Thu., Apr. 11, 2013

Thanks for the info. You're right: the color selection is really good, and I like the charcoal, too. I wonder why it's an online-only yarn. I certainly didn't see it when I was in a Joann's store yesterday. So far, I guess Amazon Prime's price isn't too bad, but I was hoping to do better!

I like that Aran wrap, too, and have pinned it to PInterest for future reference. Nice to wear over the batwing and peasant-style tops I've been favoring lately. I'd like that in the denim yarn, too!

I've never used this but just noticed what a nice selection they have of colors on the Joann's site. I really like that charcoal gray, so pretty for this aran poncho i've had my eye on for a while.

From my Joann's email two days ago -- free shipping with minimum $40.00 order..

use this code-- PPAZ101 in your online shopping cart

Expires today!!! thursday...  VALID through Thu., Apr. 11, 2013

Archived