jeannestein

Poncho Pattern

Question

11 answers to this question

sorry I can't get the link to work  it goes to photobucket than photobucket doesn't let me sign in.

That looks like the Martha Stewart Coming Home poncho in 4plyww.

I really like this.  I hope you'll show us a photo when you're finished.

I agree, it is or close to the Coming Home Poncho:

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#sort=best&craft=crochet&query=coming%20home%20poncho

It worked fine for me and I didn't have to sign

pictures don't work for me in photobucket through internet explorer  it never signs in either   I copied the link and put it in through firefox in photobucket and says it can't find it.  my photobucket works in firefox.  I don't know what the problem is with internet explorer.

Edited by TallGirl

pictures don't work for me in photobucket through internet explorer  it never signs in either   I copied the link and put it in through firefox in photobucket and says it can't find it.  my photobucket works in firefox.  I don't know what the problem is with internet explorer.

I have the same problem with IE. I find FIre fox so slow also. I use Google Chrome.

I am fairly certain the pictured poncho is from a free Plymouth Yarn Pattern, Alpaca Boucle – F-NO15, Springy Pink Poncho, designed by Lainie Hering.  It was one of many pattern interpretations of  the wildly popular Martha Stewart Coming Home Poncho.  It had a slightly less lacy bottom and a flatter neckline.  The picture looks just like the poncho I made from this pattern.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/fn015-alpaca-boucle-poncho

The free pattern does not seem to be on the Plymouth site any longer but they may provide a copy upon request.

Plymouth Yarn Company
500 Lafayette Street | Bristol, PA 19007
215-788-0459 | pyc@plymouthyarn.com

It is Marta Stewarts coming home poncho.  It is a free pattern from lion brand I think.  If not check the others.

Edited by Brenda Rolfe