TESTERS FOUND: Fingerless Mitt Test

Ankh

Pattern Information

Pattern Description:Quick and easy gift for the person who wants a little coverage for their hands but likes having their fingers free.

post-13132-0-59690600-1365546687_thumb.jpg
Pattern Style (written, symbol chart, etc.): written

Skill Level:Advanced Beginner

Stitches used double crochet, single crochet, and slip stitch

Yarn/Material/Tools Required (specify which will supplied by designer and which by tester):

1 Skein Sock Yarn (I used Debra Norville sock Yarn which has a yardage of 230 yd and was able to make both a small and a large set from one skein of yarn)

E  Hook 3.5mm

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed:2

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project:3 to 5 hours

Deadline: May 1

Tester Experience (do you want testers to have prior experience, submit references, etc.) :no experience required

Tester Responsibilities (what exactly do you want testers to do and what information do you want them to supply to you):Please follow the pattern as written and complete either a large or small pair of the mitts, provide me with notes on the readability of pattern(i.e. confusing parts or anything that was written in a way that made following the pattern difficult), a picture of the completed item

Any Special Software Requirements (Microsoft Word, pdf reader, etc.):none I can pm the pattern to you or send it by email.

Compensation

Please specify what compensation you are offering to pattern testers (none, free copy of final pattern, monetary fee, etc.). None

• 2 weeks later...

I have some free time on my hands dear if you would like me to test this for you and get you photos of the finished work. Just inbox me or mail me to let me know what I would need to do for you. I don't mind helping others when I can. Hope to hear from you soon dear.

Kristy :c9

I have not tested in a few years but these are cute and I would love to test them and get back into testing.  Testing with a deadline gives me MOTIVATION!  LOL.  let me know if you need another tester.  I am a quick and fast so I should still be able to finish by May 1st

Suzan

Archived