Cathoms

Yarn Destashing Giveaway - WINNER CHOSEN

Good Morning All~

I received a box of yarn this weekend that I know I will not use.  (Not my favorite)

Soooo...I thought I would offer it up in a giveaway to my friends here on the 'ville. 

Let me know if you would like to be included and I will randomly pick a winner on April 11th, 2013

The yarn is Bernat Satin and these are the colors:

• Sunrise
  • Fern
  • Teal
  • Saphire (2)
  • Banana
  • Maitai
  • Bordeaus
  • Stardust
  • Sage (2)
  • Lavender
  • Sunset
  • Evergreen
  • Ebony

Cheryl      :morcoffee 

And The Winner is ....... :cheer  :clap Kidge.... :cheer  :clap 

I'll pm you for your information

Thanks to all who were interested.....If I get more yarn that is looking for a home I will definitely post it here. 

post-19073-0-25591800-1365420694_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cathoms
  • Like 2

I would love to be included!  Bernat Satin is some of my favorite yarn to work with!

Oh my gosh - I'm torn... that yarn looks very yummy... :drool and I have never seen it before... so part of me says, "Go for it!!  Enter!!"

:goodorbad   ...then I remember my Stashbusting CAL... and part of me says, "No!!!  Not negative numbers!!!"   :eek 

So I'm going to say Please enter me... and hopefully somebody else wins!!  :rofl

Thank you so much for the chance!!

:hug

• Like 2

Very nice thing to do! I have recently started using this yarn and would love to be entered. Thank you.

how generous, and what beautiful yarn! I have not worked with it, it resembles caron simply soft though a bit in the pic, which is a lovely soft, workable yarn for the baby hats and other things I make for chairity!! I love it, and would give it a wonderful home, with it;s own special bin, till i put it one by one, to good use!!!!!! It will be neighbors to some simply soft, and some fancy novelty yarn, they will be friends forever, and maybe even used side by side!!!!!!!!!        thanks again, please count me in the drawing!!!!!!!!! :yay  :clap

Oh my gosh - I'm torn... that yarn looks very yummy... :drool and I have never seen it before... so part of me says, "Go for it!!  Enter!!"

:goodorbad   ...then I remember my Stashbusting CAL... and part of me says, "No!!!  Not negative numbers!!!"   :eek

So I'm going to say Please enter me... and hopefully somebody else wins!!  :rofl

Thank you so much for the chance!!

:hug

:rofl  :laughroll  :rofl:laughroll

I know exactly how you feel

yarn!!  I would love to be included too!  I have bernat satin saved up to do the babbette of many colors.  Could always use a few more

I would love to be entered in your give away. It looks like some beautiful yarn and some pretty colors.

How generous of you!! That is beautiful yarn and works well. I won't enter this time but maybe next. Best wishes to all of you! :)

I am sooo happy that so many of you are interested in this giveaway and I am happy that I am able to do this.   :yay 

All of my friends know that I am the repository for yarn because if I don't use it I can find someone who will.  :yes 

I will be using the random number picker @ http://www.random.org/ to select the "winner"    :2spin 

Edited by Cathoms

I'd love to be included, too. Please enter my name.

Thank you, so nice of you!