Sign in to follow this  
eurolyons

Closed Trinity Shawl Pattern Seeking Pattern Testers

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: This is a fairly simple rectangle shawl worked in different colors, using half double and single stitches, measuring approximately 24" x 60"

Pattern Style:  Pattern is written only pattern

Pattern Photo:  Photo will be included with the pattern.

Skill Level:  Easy

Yarn/Material/Tools Required :  Tester will need to have or acquire yarn (approximately 6 skeins of Caron Simply Soft yarn) and hook H or other to meet gauge of pattern

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 5

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project:  4 to 6 weeks

Deadline:  May 31, 2013

Tester Experience:  Intermediate preferred, but will accept "Advanced Beginners"

Tester Responsibilities (what exactly do you want testers to do and what information do you want them to supply to you):  Please send me a private message telling me what your current crochet skill set includes:  Ability to read written patterns, what types of projects you've worked up and finished in the past.  Especially if work includes previous shawl patterns or afghans.  Work the pattern up and report any errors, and if the pattern was relatively easy to follow.  Please have work done by deadline.  Please do not share pattern with anyone, please do not sell the pattern.  Report feedback via email which will be provided, or through pm on this site.

Any Special Software Requirements:  The pattern will require Microsoft Word.  If you do not have Microsoft Word or there is a problem with your Word not able to read my document, let me know and I'll send a pdf version, so please have a pdf reader like Adobe.

Compensation

Compensation will be the pattern itself and if you wish to sell finished items after the pattern is release, you have my permission to do so (not that it's really needed, but one less thing you have to worry about).  Please do not post pictures of finished item until all testers have completed the pattern.  If this happens before May 31st, pictures can be posted to this site for show and tell, otherwise after June 1, 2013, pictures of finished shawls can be posted.

Thank you in advance for your consideration to be a pattern tester for my pattern.  LeAnna

Edited by eurolyons

Yay!  Still need 3 more testers!!!!

Hi I'm interested in doing this will send you a pm.

• Like 1

Okay, I have all the testers I need...thank you to everyone who has agreed to test for me.