Aztec Coat

LaVonneK

That is very cool.  I love the lines around the center circle.

Basically, it's giant doily with arm holes and sleeves attached.  It's a rather popular style right now but for the life of me - I can't remember what it's called.

• 1 month later...

Between Babuka, Lucy and Kat (the girl who makes the upcycled sweater-coats and hoodies) I have really gotten into using a LOT of color in my crochet lately.  I LOVE all the colors, there is no way you can feel down or sad when you are working on or even just looking at a piece that is made with every color of the rainbow!  I am also in awe of the design skills of Babuka, though!  MAN! how I wish I could come up with the things she does!  They don't look difficult at all but they're so blasted cool!  I really wish I had that talent!  

As a side note, I was reading on a forum just this morning that Babuka is no longer going to be doing her work and selling it online.  It figures!  Just when I discover that she is out there and that she has all this wonderful stuff to get inspiration from!  But that's how it always goes for me.  She said that she needs to get a real job.  :(

Archived