Need Name for New Pattern

I'm working on a stained glass window pattern and I'm nearly finished the first prototype. The second blanket will be done in pastels to show the pattern itself (at the moment the bright colours kind of overshadow the actual pattern.)

There are lots of afghans with names like 'stained glass window', so I'm looking for something short and descriptive ... but I'm drawing a blank :(  Do any of you creative ladies (and men) have any suggestions?

post-18038-0-25490200-1364822666_thumb.jpg

Hummm, twinkles comes to mind when I saw this. Very very pretty indeed! How about window twinkles, rainbow twinkles, star twinkles or colorful twinkles.

Anyway the pattern is awesome. Good luck with your naming.

Something to do with a Kaleidoscope maybe? The little triangles remind me of the little triangles that come together in a kaleidoscope. :)

Very pretty pattern. I love the way the bright colors stand out on the dark background. Reminds me of different size stars, large and small, twinkling in the night sky as in the Milky Way. My suggestion is "Star Light".

I'm thinking - Pastel jewels but I also like "Star Light". Maybe something similar such as - Night lights or Night jewels or night flowers could be a possibility.

They really remind me of snowflakes, so maybe Snowflake Kaleidoscope??  They're really gorgeous--whatever you name them!!

Something to do with a Kaleidoscope maybe? The little triangles remind me of the little triangles that come together in a kaleidoscope. :)

That's exactly what popped into my mind when I saw it!

I first thought of stars and then the Northern Lights.  You have received many wonderful ideas already though.  The pattern is beautiful!  It's good to see you posting.  I miss your cleaver comments here and there, but I figured that little man of yours has you pretty busy these days, lol!

• 1 month later...

So .. I just finished the pastel version of this pattern (more photos in Show and Tell!) and I've decided to simply call the pattern 'Stars & Flowers' because, depending on your colour choices, you can make an afghan of stars or flowers! I'm going to try a red/white/blue one for Independence Day as well :-)

Thank you all very much for your suggestions. I really liked 'Starburst', 'Kaleidostar' and 'Twinkles' but in the end I thought I should choose a name that shows what the pattern can do.

post-18038-0-94534000-1371048158_thumb.jpg

Archived