Crochet-Along Challenge: Vote on What to Make

Amy

Crochet Challenge Selection  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What type of item should we pick for the challenge?

• Afghan
    • Shawl
    • Socks
    • Scarf
    • Baby Afghan
    • Pillow

When is the poll over? Just wondering cause shawl is in the lead now. Never done one and probably won't make one if it wins.

Shawls can be simple and quick or long and complicated. I can give you a pattern that is a simple single and hdc can be made in a few hours

Shawls can be simple and quick or long and complicated. I can give you a pattern that is a simple single and hdc can be made in a few hours

I would like maybe sometime in life to make one. Right now I am just way to busy with other crochet projects. May not even be able to do the goup project if it is a scarf, I'm so busy.

I would be interested in trying this one.  I voted for shawl... would we all make the same shawl or the same type of shawl :?

I think we would do different shawls. I look forward to seeing all the different patterns and creative ideas! BTW, love the massage quote.

Sorry for the delay in following up with this everyone. Stitches South sort of got in the way.

The winning project type: Shawl.

I've started a new thread where people can make suggestions for possible free shawl patterns for us to use. I'm going to leave that thread open through sometime between 10 PM and midnight central time two days from now, Friday, April 26.

I'll go through that thread to find the most popular suggestions and/or the shawls that will best lend themselves to lots of variations and post a poll on the weekend so we can make the final pattern selection as a group.

That will probably run through the next Friday, May 3.

Then we can all get started on our projects!

Archived