Sign in to follow this  
Alnee

Ruffle scarf yarn hunt!

Hi Everyone!!!!

I do not get the opportunity often to be as active on the forum as I would like!! Please know that you guys help out people when you post things and don't even know it!!! I am hoping you guys can help me out on a mission that has left me wanting to beat my head against the brick wall I have run in to!!!

I was asked to make something for an auction. It is a GREAT cause and usually I support it in ticket sales more than donations of items but this year I decided I wanted to help out more. The auction is different baskets that all have a theme. I want to donate 12 scarves and have it be a scarf a month deal. It would be a fun project that I could work on while on the go or while waiting in all the dr's offices! I am having trouble finding the scarf yarn in colors to match the monthly holidays. Herrschners has had colors for each holiday I think but sadly just about everything I need to back ordered until the end of May... when the items are due! I have not come a crossed any other sites/brands that have the holiday themed colors. Any suggestions on where to look would be greatly appreciated!!! I really want to be able to do this project and think it will be a neat idea. I would hate to have to go back to the drawing board to figure out a donation!!!!

I always have excellent results ordering thru Premier in NC, their Starbella has a good assortment of colors, some are back ordered tho, but only for a few more days.

They also have Starbella Flash, which is glittery and Stripes.

I've never used the Starbella, but I'm happy with any of the other yarns I've used... and they are more than helpful on the phone, too.

Thanks! I have used some of he starbella products before. Even with all the lines they have I can not find enough colors to use for  times. :( Looks like I  going to have to scrap my idea and try to ink of another donation. Thanks for the on! They did have some nof he s on my list but they  on back order, too